On behalf of the Program Committee, you are cordially invited to participate in Earth & Space 2020: Engineering for Extreme Environments, which will be held April 20-23, 2020 in Seattle, WA.
This conference is brought to you by ASCE's Aerospace Division. The Aerospace Division was established in 1971 to apply emerging and advanced aerospace technologies to civil engineering practice.
Get involved with an Aerospace Division Committee to advance your career and the profession.
- Conference Chair: Alaina Roberts, P.E., M.ASCE, Boeing Co.
- Technical Program Chair: Paul van Susante, Ph.D., M.ASCE, Michigan Technological University
- Local Chair: John Koppelman, A.M.ASCE, Boeing Co. (Retired)
- Student Activities Chair: Robert Goldberg, M.ASCE, NASA Glenn Research Center
- Sponsorship Chair: Chris Dreyer, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE, Colorado School of Mines
- Student Paper Competition Chair: Krzysztof Skonieczny, Ph.D., CMU
- Mike Drerup, P.E., F.ASCE
- Peter Visscher. C.Eng, M.ASCE, Canadensys Aerospace Corp.
- Phil Metzger, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE, University of Central Florida
- Juan Agui, NASA Glenn Research Center
- Robert Mueller, A.M.ASCE, NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Kris Zacny, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Honeybee Robotics
- An Chen, Ph.D., Iowa State University
- Hongyu (Nick) Zhou, Ph.D., University of Alabama-Huntsville
- Wei Zhang, Ph.D., University of Connecticut
- Landolf Rhode-Barbarigos, Ph.D., University of Miami
- Gangbing Song, Ph.D., University of Houston
- Ramesh Malla, Ph.D., F.ASCE, University of Connecticut
- Melissa Sampson, Ph.D., Ball Aerospace
- Alexander Jablonski, Ph.D., P.E., Canadian Space Agency
- Gerald (Jerry) Sanders, NASA Johnson Space Center