Earth & Space 2020 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time attendee just starting your career or a veteran conference attendee: keynote plenary lectures, invited panels, research papers, an amazing short course, and networking events.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, a short course, panels, and technical sessions.
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Earn up to 25 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Discussions on the exploration and utilization of various planetary bodies.
- Presentations on the development of engineering structures to be used in aerospace environments and other terrestrial application which are subject to extreme environmental conditions.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.