Earth & Space 2021 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time attendee just starting your career or a veteran conference attendee: keynote plenary lectures, invited panels, research papers, an amazing short course, and networking events.
NDAA Section 889 Acknowledgement
ASCE affirms that it does not use any equipment, system, or service that is precluded by Section 889(a)(1)(B) of National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Using Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment.
If the Federal Agency's Office of Procurement requires a Vendor Certification to be completed and returned in order to more forward with a contract award and/or payment, please contact [email protected].
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, a short course, panels, and technical sessions.
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Earn up to 21.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Discussions on the exploration and utilization of various planetary bodies.
- Presentations on the development of engineering structures to be used in aerospace environments and other terrestrial application which are subject to extreme environmental conditions.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.